Saturday 2 August 2014

52 CCT Challenge





  Apologies for the quality of the photo my poinsettia and banners are not as clear as I would like though the sentiment is ok, I wonder if it's the colour of my papers, the green is quite dark. Had to have another go at the border, this time I have used a contrasting colour underneath and I think it gives more definition.


Cuttlebug  Embossing Folders
 Die by Spellbinder
Sentiment from Just Rite


Challenges


http://52cct.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/august-sketch-challenge.html
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/chnc-challenge-extra-for-august-2014.html
http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/anything-goes-for-xmas.html

10 comments:

Mynn xx said...

Meg, this is GORGEOUS! LOVE the fun way you dressed up the top of your card! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :) HUGS! Mynn xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Meg, gorgeous card, love the colours and design, super CAS card, hugs Kate x

Deborah Frings said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the embossed border - so pretty. And that's a fab poinsettia too. Thanks so much for playing along with our sketch at 52CCT this week!

Sue B said...

Oh this is beautiful Meg… I love the embossed border and the beautiful Poinsettia and fishtails… gorgeous rich colours… it's a stunning layout and design!
I meant to say… about genealogy.. I have a Welsh ancestor also on my Mum's side, but with name of Williams!!! it's really hard to trace… SO many of them! Lol
Big hugs
Sue xx

susiestacey said...

Lovely traditional card.
Thank you for sharing at Winter Wonderlands Anything Goes challenge and good luck x Susan x

Anonymous said...

This is fab. Love the added embossed section at the top.

Thanks for joining us at 52CCT this week.

Hugs,
Gill xx
52CCT Design Team

Patricia Hays said...

The "valance" at the top of the card really dresses up the sketch! I'm loving all the embossing, too. Gorgeous card, Meg! Thanks for sharing it with us at 52{C}CT! :)

Rocky said...

Very elegant indeed and I love those traditional colours. Thank you for joining us at CHNC Extra.

jasann said...

Hi, This is so beautiful,

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for August - hope to see you again soon x